Welcome to undoGod.com
The time has come to advance beyond a religious paradigm.
- to advocate against the widespread acceptance of
Abrahamic, monotheistic faiths as written in holy books, as well as other monolibric belief systems.
- to advocate prescinding the infiltration of
religious conscience into law and the courts, traditions, and government proceedings.
- to reveal and expose the absurdity of the
supernatural claims of religious adherents.
- to prevent the loss of human energy being
wasted through religious practice resulting from the interpretation of the text
of religious texts.
- to prevent further justification of actions causing
death and destruction from those in power of who abuse the widespread acceptance of religious texts as truth.
- to rally the support of reasonable thinking people
into bringing about a
paradigm shift regarding the support for religious
indoctrination of children and adults.
- to hold the religious authorities accountable for their wrong doings.
- to eliminate tax relief provided to religious institutions for
spreading untrue and absurd supernatural claims.
- to save individuals from grief and misery
resulting from their acceptance of false information disseminated by religious institutions.
- to redirect human energy from religious practice to
reason-based societal and environmental efforts.
- to create a clearing for world peace by eliminating religious conflict—a
major contributor to wars.
- to have religious concepts such as God and life-after-death to be legally recognized as a form of child
- to have society denormalize religion.
followers of gods are killing us:
- the focus of the world needs to be "the planet an everlasting paradise" — not which god is real (or not).
- wars are fought defending false beliefs about these gods.
- a person believing in a god or multiple gods is living a lie and is thusly in some respect a dysfunctional member of society.
- the media often reports instances of murders by people justifying their actions based on their religious beliefs.
Whenever you see or hear the word "God", please think to yourself ...
"Everything said in the context of God (or of any god) being real, is mere nonsense."
—and you'll be fine.